80% of RTS clients are Family Owned Businesses ranging from $30m to $300m in turnover; the other 20% are SMEs with -$30m in revenues and others who are family business conglomerates with $1b+ turnover. Clients range from a minimum of 2 family members to 50 members across 2-5 generations.

Post a comment

Your email address will not be published.

Related Posts